Friday, March 18, 2016

What I Learned this week.

I learned a lot of things about the Careers that I could be in the T&T business because of GLION - Abbreviations and acronyms so look up for more:
  • AIT
  • APD
  • ARR
  • B&B
  • BABA 
  • F&B
  • FIT
  • IT
  • QA
  • T&T
  • TIC/P
  • VAT
 We also read about the opportunities for employment in the TTH(Tourism Travel Hospitality) sector- Jobs in the tourism, leisure and hospitality- Other employment sectors- Desireable personality traits to work in the industry- How to qualify to work in the industryWe learned about using the internet effectively, this was for an incrase to our criteria for choosing or read a result so we could be analysing internet search result and reporting research findings.

was super stressed becouse I had exams all the week and some of the days I had 3 exams so I had to study a lot of theory.I’m in week 6 at university (GLION in UVM). I’m loving the content so much that instead of being on social media/Netflix is actually rather stay up studying sometimes when I'm not worried about an exam.I’ve been active on Instagram more with health/food posts (IG: Jorgeluisgm3). It’s going really well there I want to incorporate more health into this page too! 😊


Here I will share some of my Instagram Posts:
 

Poulet rôti en cocotte, garniture grand-mère



Tartare de Thon

Surbics de espinards
My song of the week:

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post Jorge!!! These are the kinds of posts I like, where students are willing to go out of their way to write about things that interests them and not just the assignment itself. :)

    Good for you!! :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete