Friday, March 4, 2016

What I Learned this Week

I have learned a lot of things this last week like
 The types of tourism in my english class: 

  • Adventure tourism 
  • Agritourism
  • Backpacking 
  • Cultural tourism
  • Disaster tourism
  • Ecotourism
  • Events tourism 
  • Educational tourism 
  • Heritage tourism 
  • Healt tourism 
  • Sports tourism 
  • Space tourism 


And I did a presentation about
SPORTS TOURISM
And I felt great doing that because I could know more about the topic and now I'm able to recall all of those types of tourism.
I hope we can make another presentation, so we can get better in our way of talking in front of a group.






In the cousine class we made a lot of dishes super tasty and here I bring you the link of a picture in my Instagram:


My song the week:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jorge,

    Great job! I enjoy visiting your blog! :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete