Friday, February 26, 2016

What I Learned this Week

All over the week I think that we learned more things than the last week so I'm  glad that I can take this course and also know what are we talking about, like yesterday I didn't know what was flashpacking and now I can tell what it is.
We were doing some reading comprehension about hospitality topics that helps us understand the business  where we are working with.
I can't left behind all the new vocabulary that we've learned even the dictionary reading or searching, now we know how to use a dictionary and also that we must never take a noun as a verb because they are super different. During the week we learned how to pronounce some word because of its stress or apostrophe.
One and very important word that I better never forget, it's lecture because we did one and the teacher explained it to the class and we did one and passed in front to practice it.
That's what I recall from my week and I hope that I can learn more the next week.



   
My song of the week.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jorge, your blog is amazing, I really enjoy to read it.This week was very interesting. We should go backpacinkg :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right! we should! as soon as possible.

      Delete
    2. you're right! we should! as soon as possible.

      Delete
  2. Hello Jorge,

    It is so enjoyable to read your blog! You are doing a great job! :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete