Friday, February 19, 2016

Isla Holbox

Isla Holbox Mexico In Yucatán, an ecotourism gem emerges. The brief ferry ride to Isla Holbox, a 26-mile-long sliver of mostly mangrove and beach in the vast Yum Balam biosphere reserve, is only about a two-and-a half-hour drive northwest of Cancún thanks to a new route that opened last summer. The car-free island is a tranquil, unpretentious hideaway for visitors to the Yucatán, a place to swim with gentle whale sharks, to kiteboard above its crystalline waters, and to enjoy some culture at the annual International Public Art Festival, when artists indeed paint the town. In early 2016, LeBazaar, a new art gallery/cafe/boutique with rooms for several artists-in-residence will open next to one of the island’s original eco-friendly beachfront boutique hotels, the stylish Casa las Tortugas.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/07/travel/places-to-visit.html?_r=0




One of my goals is going to different places instead of staying in one place, first of all, I would like to travel all around Mexico and be able to say that I know my country, in that way I can share my culture to the whole world and if I want to start traveling Isla Holbox is one of my most wanted to go ones because for me it´s super beautiful in all the pictures that I´ve seen and obviously the good service that they are ofering in that island, their tourism area, hospitality area and gastronomic area all of what I mentioned just because I like to learn and my career involves all that areas .

No comments:

Post a Comment